Our deepest thanks to Paul Coates (’76) and the alumni, students, staff and guests who worked so hard to put together the world premiere of The Middle of It, which was a smash!
- April Audia (Guest artist)
- Bill Barker (’74)
- Lisa Beezley (Guest artist)
- Paul Coates (’76)
- Lorena Darter Connolly (’79)
- Ben Rovner (Guest artist)
- Michelle Marie Trester (staff and guest artist)
- Jewels Weinberg (’16)
- Jenna Steinberg (’18)
- Sharon Corbett-Parry (’78)
- Jacob Morilak (’20 and Assistant to the Director)
- David Atchison (Technical Director)
- Robyn Long (’17 and Stage Manager)
- Ari Steffens (’19 and Lighting Designer)
In the end, our alumni came together Saturday night to honor a teacher who meant so much to them, Mr. Clayton Liggett. As members of this production and as an audience, our alumni honored Mr. Liggett and supported the theatre program that he so carefully tended for over 20 years.
Thanks to Michael Haddad for the photos taken of the production. They are used here with his permission and all rights belong to him.
We also thank Sharon Corbett-Parry for the photos of the cast party. They are used her with her permission and all rights belong to her.