Click to view:
Dear SDA Graduating Seniors and Parents,
The Grad Nite Carnival is a fabulous night of entertainment, music, activities, food, prizes and surprises. It’s a great opportunity to party with classmates ‘til the sun comes up. It is a safe and supervised all-night celebration.
The Grad Nite Carnival festivities are for SDA graduating seniors only.
Graduates are dropped off and checked in from the entrance at the SDA STUDENT PARKING LOT ONLY between 8:30 p.m. and 10:00 p.m. on Friday, June 12, 2015.
Festivities continue until graduates are picked up by a parent/guardian between 4:30 a.m. and 5:00 a.m. on Saturday, June 13, 2015.
- Only $75 if purchased by Friday, April 24, 2015
- $85 if purchased from April 27 – June 12, 2015
Ticket price includes all food, activities, and a Grad Nite Carnival t-shirt.
We want ALL graduates to share this very special time together. Scholarships are available. Please see your counselor for more information.
- Read and follow the Grad Nite Code of Conduct and Guidelines.
- Complete the Registration form and sign where indicated. Make sure your parent/guardian also signs. This is a requirement even if you are over 18 years old.
- Return the signed Registration form, along with cash or a check made payable to SDAF, in the enclosed envelope. You can mail the envelope or deliver it in person to the SDA Foundation office.
- Read the Grad Nite Code of Conduct and discuss with your graduate.
- Review the Registration form and sign where indicated. Both graduate and parent/guardian must sign even if graduate is over 18 years old.
- Make sure you include a telephone number where you can be reached on Grad Nite. We recommend a home number and a cell number for the evening.
- Volunteer to help. Please contact RobinGradNite [at] gmail [dot] com.
- Watch for an upcoming e-mail with further volunteer details.
Please contact Mike Fulkerson at gradnite2015 [dot] mike [dot] fulkerson [at] gmail [dot] com