We can’t do it without you. Donate now to support excellence at SDA. Volunteer your time and talents. Make a difference in a student’s life.
Here’s how your donation to the SDAF General Fund for Curriculum Support can help:
- $15,000 funds four days a week after-school tutoring in every subject for the entire school year
- $10,000 funds materials, equipment and training for a year-long Career Pathways program. These interest-based and career-specific programs and classes in Business, Recording Arts, Bio-Tech and Engineering/Robotics help students explore possible careers and college majors.
- $5,000 funds after-school Math tutoring four hours per week for a full school year
- $2,500 would allow us to fully fund Community Week and Pay It Forward activities throughout the entire school year
- $1,500 funds Community Day to enhance and strengthen the culture at SDA
- $1,000 funds fiction books for the Media Center that are specifically requested by your students throughout the school year
- $800 funds a one year software subscription for science labs
- $500 funds Pi Day, the annual SDA celebration of math
- $250 funds a week of one-on-one tutoring in the Writing Lab
- $100 funds a student campus art project, a quarter-page ad in the student newspaper, 25 bundles of wood for Physics bridge building project, or materials for 3 student made recycling centers for SDA homerooms – all produced by students – many of whom will experience their own SDA moment as they think, create and grow.
And your donation of ANY amount helps to fund the materials and supplies for the enrichment programs that help our students maintain a 75+ year tradition of excellence at San Dieguito High School Academy.