The SDAF Music Council is part of the San Dieguito Academy Foundation (SDAF), which is a California nonprofit corporation. We work closely with the SDAF to raise funds to meet the needs of all students at the school.
The purpose of the SDAF Music Council is to:
Create & maintain an enthusiastic interest in all aspects of music at SDA; provide financial, organizational, & moral support for the activities of music programs at SDA; facilitate communication between students, teachers, & parents; & promote music culture throughout the school & community at large.
Meetings are held on the second Monday of the month at 6:00 p.m. in the SDA conference room. Please attend a meeting and consider joining our council!
Please contact sdamusicprogram at gmail.com if you have any questions.
2017-2018 Music Council
- Chair: Sheryl Silverstein
- Vice Chair & Trip Chair: Anne Lineback
- Treasurer: Tracie Bockhorst
- Secretary: Beth Walsh
Members at large:
- Assistant to Chair: Michelle Martini-Brown
- Endowment Opportunities: Jim Bush
- Financial Secretary: Vicki Williamson
- Hospitality: Ruth Monahan Smith
- Outreach: Katrina Goldsmith
- Attire: Carrie Rossenfeld and Liz Peacy
- Communications: Carrie Rossenfeld
- Restaurant Night: Sharon Conger
- See’s Candy: Vanita Tarangelo
- Hospitality Assistant to take over 2018-2019
- Fundraising Chair
- Cabaret Night Representative/Planner
- Trip Assistant to take over 2018-2019