General Information about the 2021-22 Boys’ Soccer season is now available on the SDA Boys’ Soccer website and will be updated as the season approaches.
Important Tasks and Dates
- New players, sign up on our mailing list.
- All interested players must complete athletic clearance with the SDA Athletics Office to participate in SDA Boys Soccer. Instructions to complete clearance can be found here: https://sites.google.com/view/sdaathletics/athletic-clearance. There will be no exceptions to this policy. Completion of the Athletic Clearance registers the player for tryouts.
- Students must also be scholastically eligible. See information below.
- Sign up for Fall Conditioning Camp.
- Save the dates for tryouts — Nov 8, 9, 10, and 12 in the evenings from 7-9 pm.
- Attend tryouts!
A student athlete is scholastically eligible if:
- The student-athlete is currently enrolled in at least 15 semester periods of work on campus.
- The student-athlete passed at least 15 semester periods of work at the completion of the previous regular grading periods
- The student-athlete has maintained during the previous grading period (school wide distribution of grades) a minimum of a 2.0 grade point average on a 4.0 scale in all enrolled courses (unweighted GPA).