Winter Sport: Girls Soccer season runs November – February (CIF/ Regional games can go into late March)
Two or Three Teams: Depending on numbers at Tryouts, Qualified and experienced coaches run Varsity, JV and Freshman Soccer Teams
November 12th 5:30-7:30 pm Freshman & New Players only
November 17th 5:15-7:15 pm Returning Players only
November 18th & 19th 5:15-7;15 pm All Players
Must have completed online clearance, physical, and grades review in order to participate in tryouts. See Expectations section below.)
TeamSnap: We will use Teamsnap for our calendar, email/text communication from Team Parents and Coaches. More information will be given to parents once teams are formed.
No-Contact Period: TBD for 2021
Expectations for tryouts:
- Clearance: Athlete must complete a sports physical, and turn in an online clearance confirmation page to SDA Athletic Office by ASAP to participate in Winter sports. This is not the same as fall and summer sports registration.
- See Clearance Instructions for details.
- Fitness: Fall training and conditioning
- Fundamentals: Focus on core skills
- Excitement: Teamwork, building together
Expectations once Teams are Formed:
- Attend the Winter Sports Mandatory Player/Parent Meeting with Athletic Director Scott Jordan
- Parents- DATE TBD 6:00 pm in TBD
- Students- DATE TBD 3:30 pm in TBD
- Attend all team practices
- Attend all team games