Winter Sport: Girls Soccer season runs November – February (CIF/ Regional games can go into late March)
Three Teams: Depending on numbers at Tryouts, Qualified and experienced coaches run Varsity, JV and Freshman Soccer Teams
TeamSnap: We will use Teamsnap for our calendar, email/text communication from Team Parents and Coaches. More information will be given to parents once teams are formed.
2023-24 TRYOUTS will be held November 13th – November 17th at the stadium at SDA.
MONDAY – Nov 13th 5:15-7:30 – Freshman
TUESDAY – Nov 14th 5:15-7:30 – Freshman & Sophomores
WEDNESDAY – Nov 15th 5:15-7:30 – Sophomores, Juniors & Seniors
THURSDAY – Nov 16th 5:15-7:30 – Invitation only & Seniors
FRIDAY – Nov 17th 5:00 – 7:00 – Team Announcements & Uniform Distribution.
Expectations for tryouts:
- Clearance: Athlete must complete a sports physical, and turn in an online clearance confirmation page to SDA Athletic Office by ASAP to participate in Winter sports. This is not the same as fall and summer sports registration.
- See Clearance Instructions for details.
- Fundamentals: Focus on core skills
- Excitement: Teamwork, building together
- Be on time and Check in.
- Please bring cleats, running shoes, shin guards & water.
- Wear a white or grey shirts, and please no branded club gear.
- Parents are asked to sit in the bleachers if they attend.
Expectations once Teams are Formed:
- Attend the Winter Sports Mandatory Player/Parent Meeting with Athletic Director Scott Jordan
- Parents- November 29
- Students- November 28
- Attend all team practices
- Attend all team games