- Alumni Association Office
- How to Contact Us/Change Your Address
- Mailing Address
- Map to the Campus
- Are You a Class Representative?
- How to Contact Your Class Representative
- List of Class Representatives
- Are you looking for your year’s obituary page?
- Do you need a transcript?
- Did you forget to pick up your diploma after graduation?
Alumni Office Hours
Our Foundation office hours are Tuesday through Thursday, 10:00 am to 2:00 pm. Hours may change due to holidays or other school closures, so please, call ahead! Your Alumni Coordinators are available by appointment for tours, meetings or other events.
How to Contact Us/Change Your Address
You can reach us by telephone at 760-753-1121, ext. 5085, by email, or by filling out the contact form below. (If you want to correct your mailing address, you may do so here. Be sure to include your full name, your class year, and your new address.)
We look forward to hearing from you.
Powered by Fast Secure Contact Form
The Foundation office mailing address is:
The Foundation Office
800 Santa Fe Drive
Encinitas, CA 92024
Map to the Campus
If you need directions you may find them here.
Are You a Class Representative?
We can offer you some limited assistance in planning your alumni event. While we cannot reserve banquet halls or DJs, we do provide many useful services to class representatives and their classmates, namely:
- The “Mustang Memories” newsletter, published three times a year. This has proved popular with our alumni and we often receive requests to keep alumni on the newsletter.
- We regularly “scrub” our mailing list in order to catch move updates from the US Post Office. This allows us to alert class representatives to alumni who have moved within the last five or ten years between reunions
- We will notify you when we learn of members of your class who’ve passed away.
- When members of your class contact us, we add them to your mailing list.
- We can provide limited assistance in locating “missing” alumni for the classes of 1937 through 1965.
- Our newsletter provides information regarding on-campus events to which alumni are invited, including:
- theater events and
- sporting events
- Our newsletter also alerts alumni to opportunities to interact with their school, including
- as members of various advisory boards
- as speakers on Career Day
- as sources of “living history” in classrooms
- as judges for competitions (e.g., we need musician alumni to judge the Battle of the Bands!)
- as mentors for students in field of employment or other areas of interest
If you believe your classmates would enjoy receiving “Mustang Memories”, please contact us.
We respect your trust in us and promise we will never share or sell your contact information with other parties — the only exception being your specific class representative, who will use the information for planning reunions.
If you wish to be removed from our mailing list, we will immediately comply with your request; just let us know.
How to Contact Your Class Representative
Are you looking for your class representative? We have a list of representatives in our office, but check this page, too, for a short list of class reunion websites. If you can’t find your class, please contact us and we do our best to put you in touch.
Transcript/Lost Diploma Information
If you lost your diploma and you need proof of graduation or a copy of your transcript, follow the instructions at this link in order to get a transcript.
Replacing lost diplomas involves a process that unfortunately does not produce a duplicate of your original diploma, as the original signers of that document are typically not available to sign the duplicate.
Please note: The school registrar has a large collection of diplomas whose owners forgot to pick them up. These are not duplicate diplomas, but originals which — for some reason — were never picked up by the graduate.
If you never picked up your diploma and would like it now, please contact our school registrar, who will be glad to unite these important documents with their rightful owners.