SDA Boys Volleyball
2023 Season will begin early February
Please make sure to complete your athlete’s clearance process by February 1, 2023 for Boys Volleyball. If your son received clearance for another sport, you must still revisit the clearance website and add Boy’s Volleyball to the list of sports for him to be cleared.
- Go to www.homecampus.com and complete the online clearance for the 2022-23 school year (do not use last year’s clearance).
- Submit a picture of health insurance card either via email to email@example.com or drop off at the Athletic Office.
- Submit a physical performed by an MD, DO, PA, or NP. The physical must not be older than one calendar year and must include the provider’s signature on this form: download physical form here. Only the Medical Eligibility Form (page 4) should be returned to the school site.
Tryouts are tentatively scheduled for the afternoon of Saturday, February 4.
- Freshman/Sophomores – please plan to participate from 1:30-3:00
- Juniors/Seniors from 3:30-5:30
Please check back in case the schedule changes. Athletes will not be allowed to tryout without a completed athletic clearance.
Boys volleyball is currently planning to have 3 teams competing during the 2022-23 season: Varsity, JV and JV Novice.
Get on our mailing list: SDA Boys Volleyball Interest Form
This form is being provided to collect contact information from SDA students who are interested in participating in the boys volleyball program. Whether returning athletes or new students who have not played in prior years or are new to SDA (freshman students, transfers, and any other student who wasn’t previously on a team) please sign up.
NOTE: Contact details won’t be used for anything except information blasts related to the oys volleyball program.