Parent volunteers are essential for all school sports. SDA Boys Soccer relies on parent volunteers to ensure a successful season for your student athlete. In addition to attending your son’s games, consider score keeping for at least one game, reporting scores to the Union Tribune or volunteering to lead one of the season’s big events.
- End of Season Banquet Coordinators (Decor, Food, Invites, etc.)
- Senior Night Coordinators ( Ceremony, MC, National Anthem, Senior Baskets)
- Varsity Game Statistics
- JV Game Statistics
- Uniform Distribution
- Uniform Collection
- JV Team Parent
- Fresh/Soph Team Parent
- Scoreboard for home games
- Report Varsity Games to Union Tribune
- Volunteer to Video Record Varsity Home Games with Hi Rise Camera (we own the camera)
- Restaurant Night Coordinator
- Golf Fundraiser Coordinator
We’d love to have you join our team of volunteers! If you’d like to be involved in any of the above activities, email our liaisons for more details.
The SDA Boys Soccer appreciates your help!